SOUTH AUSTRALIAN STATE UNIFORMS
- Sekem replaced Canterbury as the apparel sponsor.
- The base of the gold vee went from rounded to pointy for the first time since 1995-96 (and before that 1955).
- West End logo was changed to a more-modern look.
2005 - the number font changed from the traditional footy font
2006 - "Be active" added above the SANFL logo (this slogan was part of an SA State Government health initiative)
- navy blue worn for the first time since 1978
- vees much deeper on the jumper than previous seasons (the only seasons with comparable depth were 1996-97)
- Sekem logo moved from the vees to just below the neck
- West End logo added to the shorts
- SANFL logo on the shorts became noticeably larger
KooGa replaced Sekem as the apparel sponsor and their logo was added to the front of the socks and the vees.
- vees became much thicker than at any stage since the 1950s.
- Andrew McLeod/VS VIV Sports replaced KooGa as apparel sponsor and their logo was added to the jumper front and shorts
- a third version of the West End Logo was worn (previous versions were worn 1990-2000 and 2001-2009)
- West End logo moved to opposite side of the shorts
- Andrew McLeod/VS VIV Sports removed from the jumper front.
- SANFL logo became noticeably smaller
- BLK replaced Andrew McLeod/VS VIV Sports as apparel sponsor and their logo appeared on the shorts
- change of apparel sponsor resulted in a different jumper template and neck design
- 2015: the vees moved down the jumper (most of the top of the blue vee finished against the shoulder trim)
- 2016: the vees returned to their 2012-14 position (the top of the blue vee finished above the shoulder trim)